Anne No S Daily Check In

Counting carbs/calories is a drag. Obsessive scale stepping is a recipe for despair. If you want to count something, "days on habit" is a much better metric. Checking off days on a calendar would do just fine, but if you do it here you get accountability and support. Here's how. Start a new topic in this forum called (say) "Your Name Daily Check In." Then every N day post a "reply" to that topic as to whether you stayed on habit. A simple "<font color="green">SUCCESS</font>" or "<font color="red">FAILURE</font>" (or your preferred euphemism if that's too harsh) is sufficient, but obviously you're welcome to write more if you want. On S-days just register that you're taking an S-day. You don't have to do this forever, just until you're confident you've built the habit. Feel free to check in weekly or monthly or sporadically instead of daily. Feel free also to track other habits besides No-s (I'm keeping this forum under No-s because that's what the vast majority are using it for). See also my <a href="/habitcal/">HabitCal</a> tool for another more formal (and perhaps complementary) way to track habits.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

AnneNoS

Anne No S Daily Check In

Post by AnneNoS » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

Success for eating day one!
Anne
----------
Started No S Diet March 18th 2013
Start weight 16 stones
March 21 2013: 15 stones 9 lbs
My exercise is mopping floors and cleaning, I couldn't be bothered before!

MJ7910

Post by MJ7910 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 pm

great job! one good day makes room for another. start your habit early and stick with it as long as you can. you are off to a terrific start
Current BMI: 22.9. Height: 5'4.5"
Highest BMI: 25.5 in August 2011.
Lowest adult BMI: 20.8 in February 2012.

No BS

Post by No BS » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:06 am

Congratulations, Anne! One day at a time.....one plate at a time! :wink:
If you are not living life on the edge you are taking up too much room!!