Video Requests for "Non-Canon" Moves?

Here you'll find a discussion thread for each of the canonical and major non-canonical shovelglove moves. If you have questions or comments about any of these moves, just update the existing discussion for it. If you have a new move, add a new discussion (preferably with the name of your new move in the title). Ideally there will be just one discussion thread per move that everyone adds to, but it's no tragedy if a little bit of redundancy creeps in.
phayze

Video Requests for "Non-Canon" Moves?

Post by phayze » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 am

I got to thinking (a rare, but dangerous occurance) about how much fun it's been to make shovelglove tutorial vids, and that it was a shame that there are so many user-created moves that don't have videos. I came to the natural conclusion that the one thought could help to correct the other.

A few things that I plan on doing soon:
Moulinet
Thresh Wheat
SG Punch Variations
Paint the wall
Pull Weeds/Start the Mower
Canoeing/Paddling Variations

So, what do you guys think? Are there any "non-canon" moves that you do, or would like to do, that you'd be interested in seeing a video for? I'd be more than happy to record a tutorial for it, as long as I have a good written description of the move to go by.

Let me know what you'd like to see and I'll try my best to make a coherent video for it when I get the chance. Naturally, I'll give credit to the move-originator in the video.
1 Picture = 1,000 words
0:01s Video = 30 pictures
therefore, 0:01s Video = 30,000 words

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm

Phase -- THANK YOU for taking the initiative on this. I'll put up links from the movements page as soon as you (and other good samaritan shuggers) post them.

Starting right now...

Reinhard

phayze

Post by phayze » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 am

Seriously, the pleasure is all mine. I need something constructive to keep me busy while my lady-wife is away at work . . . otherwise I'd just sit and stare at the computer wondering what I should do. :lol:
1 Picture = 1,000 words
0:01s Video = 30 pictures
therefore, 0:01s Video = 30,000 words