Im an urban ranger baby, ive got style!

Urban ranger is an inspirational metaphor to get you walking. Warning: there is poetry involved. Discuss it here.
lynne2005

Im an urban ranger baby, ive got style!

Post by lynne2005 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:20 pm

Remember that song? Im an urban spaceman baby ive got ......... something or other - i cant remember lol.
I walking! and loving it.

There are loads of walking songs that we could walk to i suppose, as long as we dont sing out loud!!! poor unsuspecting passersby would be horrified to see me wobbling bye singing 'these boots were made for walking, and thats just what ill do, one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you'

Ive only just found the urban ranger posting page and im going to have a good read of all the posts now. Take care all, and 'Walk onnnnn through the wind. Walk onnnnn through the rain, and your dreams become unbroken, walk onnnnnnnnn, etc. Nice song that one. (till i sing it) lol
SEe you next time
A person with no imagination can never dream, a person who never dreams can never have those dreams come true!

Jammin' Jan

Post by Jammin' Jan » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:19 pm

As long as we don't sing out loud???

I love to walk with Weird Al singing in my ear, and yes, I sing along! The neighbors get used to it, after a while...

gratefuldeb67

Post by gratefuldeb67 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:18 pm

Now that I've gotta hear!
LOL..
Have fun
"Weird Jammin Jan!"

Love,
8) Deb

storm fox

What about...

Post by storm fox » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:53 am

Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams? When I walk, it's either with other people or by myself as an opportunity to clear my head. Sometimes I'll sing.

storm fox

I know who sang that!

Post by storm fox » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:55 pm

Urban Spaceman was by the Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band!