16 lbs for 16 Dollars!

Take a sledgehammer and wrap an old sweater around it. This is your "shovelglove." Every week day morning, set a timer for 14 minutes. Use the shovelglove to perform shoveling, butter churning, and wood chopping motions until the timer goes off. Stop. Rest on weekends and holidays. Baffled? Intrigued? Charmed? Discuss here.
KC 7707

16 lbs for 16 Dollars!

Post by KC 7707 » Thu May 24, 2007 10:59 pm

I don't know if anyone else noticed this but every now and then the sledgehammer store ad that runs across the top of the screen on the BB page has been having sales. I got a 16 lb sledgehammer for $16.50 w/free shipping the other day. I'm not ready to upgrade yet but I figured I may as well grab it while it was cheap; they also did it with the 10 lbers. It happens off and on so you have to get 'em while they're hot.

Kevin

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Fri May 25, 2007 1:18 am

Wow. I've been astonished at the range of prices, but I've never seen that low. Seems like amazon does a fair amount of experimentation (sometimes in the other direction, unfortunately). Seems like their prices are back up to middling levels right now... but let's keep our eyes open. Thanks for the heads up!

Reinhard