Introduction

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

MrsM

Introduction

Post by MrsM » Wed May 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello,
I'm coming on board with NoS. My baby is now 3 months old and I have 40 lbs to lose. I had most of the 40 before getting pregnant. I guess there's no point going into the history of how I gained weight. I basically ate too much and didn't exercise. The pounds slowly came on and now here I am. I've just about researched or tried all the diets out there and really all I need is a simple plan that I can follow forever. I'm not in a marathon to lose the 40 but I would like to see it gone. NoS + Exercise should do it I hope.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

Marianne

Post by Marianne » Sun May 06, 2012 11:12 am

NoS + exercise WILL work. Stay positive and focused and I'm sure you'll do fine. You want to have enough energy to keep up with the new baby!!

Amy3010

Post by Amy3010 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:06 am

Welcome! If you're up for a marathon, you came to the right place. :D

ZippaDee

Post by ZippaDee » Mon May 07, 2012 9:40 am

Welcome!! :D
"Rivers know this: There is no hurry. We shall get there some day." ~Winnie the Pooh ~

A Flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms!

Diets Don't Work.