hmmm...

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

rt957

hmmm...

Post by rt957 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:22 am

so i just came across the no s diet-and was thinking of starting tomorrow...however it sounds like, correct me if i'm wrong, that weekdays could look like this:

morning: french toast, bagel

lunch: burger, fries

dinner: small pizza

there is no snacking, no sweets, and no seconds...just a lot of grease

These foods I try to stay away from, but i end up binging on them, but maybe if i allow myself them in normal amounts, they wont seem so "forbidden" and lose there appeal??

I know ideally you want healthy protein and veges and all that jazz, but sometimes its really hard for me to do...

r.jean

Post by r.jean » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:57 am

Eat what you want. Just concentrate on the basic habits. You will find that you will naturally moderate the content of your meals. Nobody really wants grease 3 times a day. Once we are told we can have it, we learn to eat it when we really want it.
The journey is the reward.
Maintenance is progress.

determined

Post by determined » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 am

r.jean wrote:Eat what you want. Just concentrate on the basic habits. You will find that you will naturally moderate the content of your meals. Nobody really wants grease 3 times a day. Once we are told we can have it, we learn to eat it when we really want it.
Well said! That's exactly it.

rt957....if you're considering NoS, I highly recommend reading the book. It gives all the information you need to understand this healthy way of eating. I think I've read it about 4 times & get something new out of it every time I do.

janie
"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
Winnie the Pooh