This is my last diet

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

DebbiAnn

This is my last diet

Post by DebbiAnn » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:18 pm

Hi
I have been gone for a while and have fallen back on several diets to loose weight. Now at 67 I have given up on dieting. I reread the Book and have decided that this is the only way to go. I can't exersize the way I should because of a bad hip, but I try to walk the dog every day. I don't even care if I loose a lot of weight, just a few lbs will be great. I started this again just before my birthday. It was on a Mon but we cellebrated with friends on Wed., so I only indulge at dinner on wed. Glad to see this board is still up and running.

Debbi
Debbi

WOE - moderation
Stats - Start 199/180/150

3-0-7 girl

Post by 3-0-7 girl » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Absolutely the truth for me too, nuttin else works :!: :D
3-0-7 girl

Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God… (Dt. 11:26-28.)

determined

Post by determined » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi Debbi...

I can absolutely identify. I did really well on this about 3 years ago & then fell back into other habits & tried to figure out another way to be healthy...this is the only plan that truly works for me.

I wish you every success in this adventure...

janie
"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
Winnie the Pooh

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Welcome back!

I've been doing this now for 10 years, and it's only gotten easier and more pleasant.

Reinhard