what other everday systems are you doing?

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

paulawylma

what other everday systems are you doing?

Post by paulawylma » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:49 am

Hi guys,
I was just wondering. . is No S the only everyday system that you use? I am supposed to be doing Urban Ranger (foot injury) and weekend luddite. I'm only keeping habitcal for No S and Urban Ranger though.

Is anyone doing Urban Ranger?
Shovelglove?
Chain of Command?
Weekend Luddite?

Just curious. :)

JohnSnow

Post by JohnSnow » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:13 am

I started on just the No S Diet, but added Urban Ranger after my first week. And I'm planning to start Shovelgloving on Monday.

This whole program makes a frightening amount of sense to me. I think I "get it" - all of it.

I have less of a tech addiction than some, so I'm not bothering with Weekend Luddite.

shandy

Post by shandy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:20 pm

I've got a habitcal for no s and one for exercise. I didn't specify as I do different things - the main thing is that I do something.

So far its rotated between power walking 5 km, Leslie Sandsomes 'walk away the pounds' 4 mile workout, Cher step workout, Reebok step workout, Lotte Berk method workout (its a bit like pilates).

lbb (Liz)

Post by lbb (Liz) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 am

I have a HabitCal for Diet Soda.
I can't say I'm doing well with it, but have it nonetheless.
I could drink Diet Soda all day, but am trying to narrow it to 2/day.
Liz

kccc

Post by kccc » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:22 pm

I keep a No-S calendar, an "exercise" calendar (generic), and a "non-idiot" calendar (just for my info - used only on S and red days).

Then, other calendars cycle in and out depending on my focus at the time. I did "habits of the month" - instead of New Year's Resolutions - for years before I heard of "everyday system," so I have added the habitcal to track whatever my current habit is.

I do something like the chain of command, modified for me.