Good luck for the upcoming week

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

wrigleyj

Good luck for the upcoming week

Post by wrigleyj » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:18 pm

It's Sunday evening here in the UK and my S days are coming to an end so I just wanted to wish everybody a successful week. It's so nice to have a friendly community who are going through the same thing as me.

I don't really mean good luck, but SUCCESS to you all :-)

At the end of this week, it will be 21 days on habit for me. I weighed myself this afternoon as I do each week (stupid time to do it, really, but we have a family weight loss thing going on and that's the time we get together each week) and I'm happy to say I have lost again. The quantity isn't important, but nice to know that it's coming off :-)

I'm waffling now, so I'll just say good night and send positive vibes your way.

Nichole

Re: Good luck for the upcoming week

Post by Nichole » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:33 pm

wrigleyj wrote:It's Sunday evening here in the UK and my S days are coming to an end so I just wanted to wish everybody a successful week. It's so nice to have a friendly community who are going through the same thing as me.

I don't really mean good luck, but SUCCESS to you all :-)

At the end of this week, it will be 21 days on habit for me. I weighed myself this afternoon as I do each week (stupid time to do it, really, but we have a family weight loss thing going on and that's the time we get together each week) and I'm happy to say I have lost again. The quantity isn't important, but nice to know that it's coming off :-)

I'm waffling now, so I'll just say good night and send positive vibes your way.
Congrats!
"Anyone can cook." ~ Chef Gusteau, Ratatouille