Holiday Challenge

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

Traci0829

Holiday Challenge

Post by Traci0829 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:32 am

Is anyone up for a holiday challenge? I'd like to stay consistently Vanilla no S through the holidays. Starting today through the new year. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving (in the USA), so that will be an S day! Then back to it on Friday! I've never been super consistent with Vanilla no S so this will be a challenge for me. I would love the support!!!!!

I will also continue with 10,000+ steps per day (this is a well established habit for me, as I run almost daily).
I'm also trying to get 100 crunches and a plank or 2 in every week day.

:D
Tracey

NoelFigart

Post by NoelFigart » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:48 pm

I would like to join this one, yes please! I think we'll all find Vanilla No-S over the holidays to be a great thing.

I need to make sure I get in my swim training. At least four miles a week.
------
My blog https://noelfigart.com/wordpress/ I talk about being a freelance writer, working out and cooking mostly. The language is not always drawing room fashion. Just sayin'.

Traci0829

Post by Traci0829 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Hooray!!! :D :D :D

MaggieMae

Post by MaggieMae » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:38 am

I have only been no s'ing for one month. I have so many weekday holiday get togethers on the calendar for December that I'm scared to commit. I'm going to TRY to only eat one plate of food and pass on the desserts , other than Christmas eve and Christmas day. I'm going to set my goal for" bronze"( no more than2 red days or 2 nws days).