Guess what? I got the book for Christmas! :)

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

kccc

Guess what? I got the book for Christmas! :)

Post by kccc » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:59 am

Yes, of course, I've already bought and read it before - but I gave my original copy away. It was on my Amazon wishlist, so my sweetie got it for me.

(I love Amazon. My husband and I joked that we had an Amazon Christmas, because the bulk of our presents to each other came from there, lol!)

Nice to have my bedside copy back. :)

la_loser

Da' book

Post by la_loser » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:42 am

Awesome :lol: . . . and I'm giving several for gifts to friends/relatives who keep asking me about it! A old friend from years ago and I exchanged a flurry of emails over the summer and I hadn't heard from her in a while. . . then her Christmas card arrived and it said she'd bought my "3 S's book" and plans to read it as soon as she can.

Happy re-reading!
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol:

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:26 am

Thank you, KCCC and LA_loser!

Jeff Bezos and I are VERY appreciative! :-)

Merry Christmas! Sorry I was AWOL for the last few days -- some extended not completely intentional but much appreciated ludditing.

Reinhard

kccc

Post by kccc » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Guess what? I already gave my Christmas copy of the book away. Someone ready to make a New Year's start... I hope it works for her.

So back on my wish list it goes, lol!