I have just purchased the book.......

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

mommymcgee02

I have just purchased the book.......

Post by mommymcgee02 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:17 pm

:D I have just purchased the book and I am SOOOOOO excited about starting this. It sounds similar to something I did for myself about 2 1/2 years ago. I was about 30 lbs heavier and just cut my portions in half.....well that isn't working so well anymore. I have been at the same weight for the past 1 1/2 and cannot break my plateau. I really hope this helps. And more good news for me....I work the weekends and those seem to be my downfall days, you know the evil vending machines in the breakrooms (ugh!), anyways.....I hope this really helps, and I can not wait to receive my book. :D :D

la_loser

Welcome-this can work for you!

Post by la_loser » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Welcome to a very positive board. You will enjoy the book-it's such an easy read and a great thing to keep close at hand.

Meanwhile, if you have time, peruse these boards; I still will never catch up on all of them but I've decided that I can usually find the answer to a question by searching through the boards. If not, ask again, and you will be amazed at how quickly someone comes through with an insightful and supportive reply.

Starting near a weekend is a great idea-you get to have your S days then begin the Habit Building for real--and be easy on yourself; expect that the first few weeks especially will be challenging. . . but after a while it will get easier.

Don't be a stranger!
LA Loser. . . well on my way to becoming an LA Winner. :lol:

blueskighs

Post by blueskighs » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:51 pm

Mommymcgee02,

Welcome! I love the NO S Diet and the NO S Diet book. Reading the book was a HUGE help for me in motivating me and getting me started,

Blueskighs
www.nosdiet.blogspot.com Where I blog daily about my No S journey

mommymcgee02

Thank you

Post by mommymcgee02 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:40 pm

Thank you for the big welcome. I am still awaiting my book. I am getting excited. :P And as scary as this sounds. I am starting my diet off with a colon cleanse. Has anyone ever done these????

howfunisthat

Post by howfunisthat » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:55 pm

Welcome from me too!

The book is great....and these are two of my favorite threads...

http://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4356

http://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3998

I hope you'll find them as encouraging as I did...

Welcome again...janie
Nothing worthwhile is ever easy...

mommymcgee02

Post by mommymcgee02 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:07 pm

howfunisthat wrote:Welcome from me too!

The book is great....and these are two of my favorite threads...

http://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4356

http://everydaysystems.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3998

I hope you'll find them as encouraging as I did...

Welcome again...janie

Thank you, I will check them out.

reinhard
Site Admin

Post by reinhard » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Welcome!

No advice on the colon cleanse... hope it's nicer than it sounds!
Meanwhile, if you have time, peruse these boards; I still will never catch up on all of them
It would be nice if you could sort the threads by number of views... that would be a good way to (approximately) identify the most generally useful ones. I'll see if I can hack phpbb code a little...

Reinhard