Don't know where to start!

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

used2bskinny

Don't know where to start!

Post by used2bskinny » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:35 am

Hi Everyone!

I threw away my bathroom scale and stopped diets of any kind a couple of months ago. I've been feeling so good (mentally) until i went to my doctors' today for my annual physical. I've gained even more weight.
I literally don't know where to start. Tomorrow is an S day of course and so is the next day. Does this mean i should start on Monday?

:(
When the music changes, so does the dance!

Who Me?

Post by Who Me? » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:58 am

Do what makes sense. And remember that other "s" which is for "sometimes." You're not obliged to eat nothing but doritos and cupcakes on weekends! You can have snacks, seconds, and sweets -- sometimes.

Very nice to meet you!
Last edited by Who Me? on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heybazilla

Post by Heybazilla » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:58 am

Yep, just start on Monday! It'll be a new month and a new week, AND there will be an S-day (assuming you decide Halloween is an S-day!) waiting for you at the end of the month with candy corn and pumpkin-shaped Reese's cups!

wosnes

Post by wosnes » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:00 am

Start Saturday. It's an S day and you can't fail. Remember, however, that S days don't need to be license to eat anything that doesn't eat you first. Start your N-days on Monday.
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do. Not that the nature of the thing itself has changed but our power to do it is increased." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You are what you eat -- so don't be Fast, Easy, Cheap or Fake."

Pangelsue2

Post by Pangelsue2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:32 am

Welcome. This is a good place and it sounds like you already got rid of diets and scales so you are all set to start here. Best of luck.
I'm baaaack.