Finally starting this crazy plan

No Snacks, no sweets, no seconds. Except on Days that start with S. Too simple for you? Simple is why it works. Look here for questions, introductions, support, success stories.

Moderators: Soprano, automatedeating

bkim

Finally starting this crazy plan

Post by bkim » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:46 pm

I listened to the podcasts last year and found them entertaining but never thought that I would actually try this. My proble
had been the fact that I couldn't ever get a regular meal with the particular job I had. I changed jobs and now can eat regular meals. I've been on nos for 3 weeks and have lost about 8 lbs so far. It makes sense to me. Maybe thts why it is effective. If it makes sense then I know I'm not being duped into something. Thanks to Reinhard for the system. I follow vanilla nos. I do agree with him in that you have to do this for a while to are a result. What should keep us here is the anticipation that this will work. I'm hoping that it will.

determined

Post by determined » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Welcome! I ask everyone who is new if they've read the book...it's a great resource. I've read my copy about 6 times & get something new out of it each time.

Stop in often....

janie
"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
Winnie the Pooh

Who Me?

Post by Who Me? » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm glad you found a job that treats you decently enough to permit you to eat meals.

bearthoven

vanilla nos?

Post by bearthoven » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:16 pm

New person here....

WHat is VANILLA nos?

Thanks!
~~~
Edie

determined

Post by determined » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:59 am

Hi Edie...

Welcome to you too!

Vanilla NoS means following the plan without any modifications to it. Some people tweak the rules a bit to make it work better for them. If you're new, it seems to be important to stick with the basics & get some habits down first, before modifying anything.

I hope you'll drop by often...this is great place to find encouragement...

Welcome again...janie
"Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day."
Winnie the Pooh